Everyone knows that high–quality weight loss is a long weight loss. And the safest diet is proper nutrition. But, unfortunately, sometimes there are moments in life when a “magic wand” is needed, driving a good five kilograms in a week. Perhaps you need to show off in a new dress, or maybe just give yourself an impetus to further changes, reduce the volume of the stomach. And in such difficult cases, fast diets come to the rescue, allowing you to lose up to 5 kg in 7 days.
Effective and fast diet “in 7 days – minus 5 kg”
So, in the nutrition system described here, there are four meals, the intervals between which should be relatively the same. If there is a strong feeling of hunger between them, it is allowed to eat a handful of almonds or raisins, a couple of dates, or a little dried apricots with prunes. But such a snack should take place no earlier than an hour after the meal, and an hour before it.
Drink at least one and a half liters of still water daily. After seven o’clock in the evening, there is nothing to eat. Before starting a diet, soak one kilogram of beans overnight, and boil it in the morning without salt. This bean will be present in the daily diet at least once.
- Have breakfast with a hundred-gram portion of cottage cheese. You can add a little cinnamon and raisins to it, or a spoonful of honey. Supplement with herbal tea.
- Lunch consists of a handful of dried fruits.
- Have lunch with a hundred-gram piece of boiled fish, add salad leaves and a large tomato to it.
- Have dinner with a hundred-gram portion of beans and carrot and cabbage salad.
- For breakfast – a hundred-gram cup of natural yogurt with cornflakes, not glazed and without any additives. Sold at the pharmacy.
- Take a large orange for lunch.
- For lunch, cook unpolished rice (50 g), combine with a hundred-gram piece of lean beef baked in foil.
- For dinner, serve a salad of sauerkraut and a hundred-gram portion of beans. Herbal unsweetened tea.
- For breakfast, tea or coffee without sugar, two toasts, 30 g of hard low-fat cheese.
- Lunch – 150 g of steamed dried fruits.
- Lunch – salad of tomatoes and cucumbers, 100 g of boiled beans.
- Dinner – a couple of boiled potatoes, again beans (100 g) and tomato juice.
- Have breakfast with herbal tea and a portion of Greek salad.
- For lunch, take a couple of kiwis and a tangerine.
- Have lunch with vegetable soup (150 g), a slice of rye bread and a piece of boiled lean meat.
- For dinner, a hundred-gram portion of beans and vinaigrette.
- In the morning, a couple of boiled eggs and toast. Herbal tea.
- Lunch is a pear and a small apple.
- At lunch, eat a hundred-gram portion of beans, with beet-apple salad, tomato juice.
- Have dinner with a glass of kefir. You can add some dried fruits.
- For breakfast – a hundred-gram portion of oatmeal porridge on water, coffee or tea without sugar.
- For lunch – grapefruit.
- Have lunch with a hundred-gram portion of beans and buckwheat porridge on the water.
- For dinner, make a carrot salad with sour cream, steam a piece of trout (150 g).
- In the morning, cottage cheese unglazed cheese, herbal tea or unsweetened coffee, a handful of dates.
- Lunch is a hundred–gram mixture of almonds and raisins, or jelly on natural cherry juice.
- At lunch, serve a piece of boiled chicken breast without skin (150 g), a salad of white cabbage.
- Have dinner with a hundred-gram portion of beans with dried tomatoes, sesame seeds and salad leaves.
Two key advantages of such a fast diet “in 7 days minus 5 kg” are that its menu is relatively balanced, does not exclude proteins, fats, or carbohydrates. Therefore, it allows the body to receive energy to ensure vital activity. In addition, there are four meals here, which is relatively consistent with the rules of healthy eating. Moreover, with a fairly low calorie diet, it is worth eating more often.
Such an effective and fast diet in 7 days really allows you to lose up to 5-7 kg, and, importantly, it does not exclude the possibility of certain physical activity. Women who adhered to this method of losing weight walked for one and a half to two hours on the street every day at a brisk pace. The weight really went away and, with the subsequent observance of the basics of proper nutrition, did not strive to return.
What other fast diets exist to lose weight in 7 days?
Undoubtedly, the number of diets that allow you to lose weight in a week has already exceeded several dozen. But there are a number of the most effective methods, though not always harmless. Many of them involve a significant reduction in the caloric content of the diet below the permissible limit. Part of it forces to eliminate two of the three components of energy value, turning such a food system into either protein or carbohydrate. All this is fraught with an imbalance within the body, disruption of the digestive tract and other important systems. Therefore, each diet has a number of contraindications, and before you sit on it, you need to discuss your health with your doctor.
A fairly simple fast diet for weight loss in 7 days is based on the principles of mono diets. She suggests alternating certain foods during the week as follows:
- Monday – unsweetened apples.
- Tuesday – boiled without salt or steamed sea fish.
- Wednesday – any vegetables, except potatoes, both raw and boiled.
- Thursday is a dairy group of products with a low percentage of fat. No yoghurts with fillers and no glazed cheeses.
- Friday – boiled chicken meat without skin. Again, cook without salt.
- Saturday is a repeat of Thursday.
- Sunday is fruit, with the exception of bananas and grapes. Boiled eggs are allowed, but no more than two per day.
Be sure to drink a lot of water, try to increase the number of meals to 4-5. This will help improve metabolism. How much to eat per day is not important. Here, the body will select an acceptable norm for itself. But, of course, do not overeat to the brim.
Another fast diet for 7 days will help to remove about 4 kg, if you pour boiling water over buckwheat at night and put it to infuse until it swells. During the next week, eat mainly such porridge. In addition, it is allowed to eat a large orange and an apple per day, drink kefir, but not more than a liter per day. Honey water is allowed in the morning. No food after seven in the evening.
Contraindications to this technique are the same as for the rest of the fast diets, which give too much plumb in 7 days: liver, kidney, gastrointestinal tract, heart and blood vessels problems, as well as hypertension.